Abbotsford Fish & Game Club – Website and Social Media Commenting Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site as well as our social media channels, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but keep comments relevant to the original post. Do not hijack a post to an entirely different question. Please see if your question has been addressed by other posts.
- Comments should add value to the conversation, be obviously genuine and not spammy. If your comment is too shallow and there are other indicators that you are a spammer, the comment will not be approved.
- Please be civil. It’s OK to share your unique perspective, and we will share ours. We don’t have to agree to have a fruitful conversation, but being rude will get you a one-way ticket to being kicked out of the discussion.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
Any complaints about specific incidents or individuals should be directed to the Board of Directors by phone or email or in-person, and not in comments.
All comments submitted are approved for publishing (except those caught in our spam filter). However, Abbotsford Fish and Game Club reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.