Please find below the agenda for the AFGC Annual General Meeting on March 15th at 7:00 pm.
If there is no quorum at 7:00 p.m. the meeting shall be adjourned for 30 minutes. Following that, the meeting will be held and conducted irrespective of whether there is a quorum or not.
Only members of the society are eligible to attend and participate in the meeting according to the by-laws of the society. No proxy attendance or voting will be allowed.
- Ascertainment of a Quorum.
- Adoption of the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting (may be read out loud if requested).
- Consideration of matters arising there from
- President’s Report
- Secretary, Treasurer and/or Auditor Report
- Election of Executive Officers and Board of Directors for the ensuing year if applicable.
- New Business
Thanks and we hope to see you there!