There was a lull in the work this month.
We finished installing the drop tables and the hand cleaning stations.
Attended a First Aid course put on by the club, and co-ordinated by Hardy. Thank you
We set up and attended our 1st AGM.
We did some maintenance on the shed at the residence.
On March 24 we had a work bee. 19 People attended. They cleaned behind range 3 & 4 (picked up garbage and raked). They also ranked and picked up brass on Range 3 & 4. They did a great job. Thanks to all.
As well as our normal routine
- Open for rentals
- Backers are changes out weekly or as needed.
- Bathrooms are checked every day and cleaned up
- Brass bins are being emptied twice a week or more
- Garbage’s and ranges are cleaned every night or more if needed.
- Clean boardroom weekly.
- Clean decontamination mats as required
- Wash range 1 floor as needed
- Mowing/snow removal as required
Dan Ashton and Audrey Oxner