- We put up the Christmas tree in the club house and put up Christmas lights.
- We assembled and put out new magnets on range 2 & 3.
- There have been a few issues with the sump pump at range 3 but we think we have found a solution.
- We put up new drop shelfs on range 3 and 4. Any and all comments would be great.
- Fire Department put on lock box covers and Dan connected switch. Emergency Access is operational.
- Ordered supplies for the work bee.
- Changed out bulbs in range 1.
- 4 Members have picked up their prizes for the survey.
- Ice brought down some limbs and there was no power on Dec 30 from early morning until after 10 in the evening.
As well as our normal routine:
- Backers are changes out weekly or as needed.
- Bathrooms are checked every day and cleaned up.
- Brass bins are being emptied twice a week or more.
- Garbage’s and ranges are cleaned every night or more if needed.
- Clean boardroom weekly.
- Clean decontamination mat as required.
- Wash range 1 floor as needed.
- Mowing/snow removal as required.
We wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Dan Ashton and Audrey Oxner