Another year has come and gone. We had a busy December.
The ranges were very busy over the Christmas break with most people taking care to clean up. However we still have a few individual who are very rough with the fold down tables. One had the top torn right off. These tables work very easily, if you are rough with them they will break! If they do not fold down, just leave them up. Dan and I are through the ranges a couple times a day.
To the ladies of archery, we understand that you are enthusiastic about your sport, but please refrain from defacing the bathroom stalls to let us know about it.
The final work was completed on the new washroom and they are open for use.
Christmas light were put up. We hope your enjoyed them, We got a call from our neighbor commenting on them.
We spent some time on a small project in the kitchen, which turned into a much larger project. It is almost complete.
A new hot water on demand system was installed.
Range 2 was closed for removal of blackberries and trenching in a new gas line to facilitate new heaters, which we hope will show up in January.
We filled the rest of our time our normal routine:
- Backers are changes out weekly or as needed.
- Bathrooms are checked every day and cleaned up
- Brass bins are being emptied twice a week or more
- Garbage’s and ranges are cleaned every night or more if needed.
- Clean boardroom weekly.
- New washroom is checked and cleaned each night
- Clean decontamination mat as required
- Wash range 1 floor as needed
- Mowing/snow removal as required
We wish everyone a healthy and happy new year!
Dan Ashton and Audrey Oxner