There won’t be any Skills and Drills for the next 3 weeks due to matches however Steel Challenge is always happening on Tuesday evenings at 7pm down on Ranges 4 and 5.
Hope to see you there!
For both Friday Night S&D and Tuesday Night Steel Challenge the following rules apply:
- No Serpa holsters (or similar)
- No soft Nylon holsters (or similar)
- Holsters must be gun make and model specific, hard kydex or similar
- You can participate WITHOUT a holster no problem, at both nights
- A basic understanding of how your guns functions and good handling skills with some proficiency, loading, unloading, clearing malfunctions
- You are not expected to be an expert, but you are expected to know how your guns works and the basics. Totally new shooters need to take a new shooters class first
- No steel case and/or steel core ammo
- .22LR pistols are acceptable at both Tuesday and Friday nights
- No Black Badge is needed for Tuesday or Friday
- $5 drop in for Steel and $20 drop in for Friday
Saturday night IPSC Practice nights are only open to the following:
- Persons who have completely finished their black badge course and are vetted to attend Saturdays. You may be required to attend Fridays until you are allowed to attend Saturday
- Person previously vetted for Saturday night Advanced Nights, this includes many LEO/Mil and some IDPA shooters as well as other vetted individuals
- Good quality holsters as listed above, are mandatory, NO SERPA holsters at all. You cannot shoot without holsters and mag pouches, minimum of 3 mag pouches is advisable.
- $20 drop in