There were 120 guest passes used from March 31 to April 21.
We sent in 1,788 lbs of brass for recycling.
Range 2 and 3 had the berms redressed.
We have been busy with a few other things as well:
- Co-ordinating Range 2 work
- Fixed Range 5 plate rack
- Changed out faulty Blue Strobe on Range 3
- Applied silicone in R4 Bathrooms
- Touched up paint on Range1 wall (shot mark)
- Gathered up Blue Barrels and arranged for removal
- Installed new TB Holders in Range1 Washrooms
- Washed tables in Range one after Archery Shoot
- Took Side by Side in for Maintenance
- Purchased supplies for AGM
- Set up for AGM
- Put up Ledger board in Range 1
- Sent renewal info to Jack on cheques that came in
- Leveled range 5
- Did an Archery only orientation
- Ask Keystone to start process for sediment pond cleaning this summer
As well as our regular routine,
Dan Ashton and Audrey Oxner
Leave A Comment