Several of the drop table were damaged on Sunday the 24th. Dan repaired them. Please try not to abuse them.
The roof leak in the office and Range 1 have been repaired.
Septic mound by range 4 has been redressed as well as all the range berms and the side berms hydro seeded.
Debris was cleared from the back of range 2.
Brass was picked up, there was 1,760 lbs.
Material for work bee delivered and we pick up supplies need for lunch.
Purchased material and Dan made and installed two window screens for the clubhouse.
Cut down and refinished table for boardroom. Assembled new chair holders for Range 1.
Annual fire inspection was done.
Fortis came by and replaced the small gas meter.
We have met with a contractor and trenching for new water lines and moving the fiber optic lines will begin shortly. Please bear with us as we try to get this work done. We will try not to inconvenience anyone.
As well as our normal routine
- Open for rentals
- Backers are changes out weekly or as needed
- Bathrooms are checked every day and cleaned up
- Brass bins are being emptied twice a week or more
- Garbage’s and ranges are cleaned every night or more if needed
- Clean boardroom weekly
- Clean decontamination mats as required
- Wash range 1 floor as needed
- Mowing as required
Dan Ashton and Audrey Oxner