We’re back! Welcome everyone to the .22 Club in 2024!
It has been a bit of an ‘interesting’ month with the weather, but we were able to get in three of the four weeks. Last week saw three new shooters joining us with one showing an incredible amount of talent right off the bat.
- The only entrance to Range 1 is around the side across from the archery range. Look for the sign; I’ve been pretty good at remembering to put it out on time!
- There will be no club running on any holiday Mondays
- We welcome anyone interested in shooting, although we do ask that parents initially provide 1:1 supervision for anyone under 10 years old.
- The mandatory safety briefing starts sharply at 7 pm.
- You do not require your PAL, as you can shoot under our supervision, so if you have friends interested in giving it a try, bring them along.
- We provide everything including eye and ear protection for all participants.
- Drop-in fees are $5 for AFGC Members and $10 for non-members.
Any questions at all, please feel free to get in touch. Looking forward to a great year of shooting!